5 Star Dormitory Management Pte Ltd ("5 Star") is a subsidiary of Centurion Corporation Ltd, a company listed on the mainboard of Singapore Stock Exchange. It is a diversified business group that engages in the design, development, ownership and management of dormitory assets ("Dormitory Business") and the manufacture and sale of optical storage media ("Optical Disc Business"). Beside Tuas Lodge 1, Centurion Corporation also owns Westlite Dormitory located at Toh Guan East and has a 45% interest in a dormitory project under construction in Mandai Estate. It has also ventured into Malaysia with two dormitory projects in Johor.
Centurion Corporation Ltd endeavours to be one of the leading providers of quality workers accommodation in the region through three principal tenets of expansion strategies; namely, undertaking active asset enhancement initiatives, developing and providing customised dormitory management services, as well as identifying, acquiring and developing quality workers accommodation assets in Asia
To be the premier dormitory that will be A Home Away From Home, which all employers and foreign workers can identify with.
- We are committed to provide a one-stop accommodation that will meet the total needs of the residents.
- We are committed to add value to our work and exhibit a high level of professionalism to deliver excellent services
to our customers and residents.
- We are committed and passionate to harness a positive experience for our customers and residents.
- We are committed to embrace teamwork, foster trust and mutual respect, to achieve results together.
- We are committed to create a better future for the community, our valued customers, staff and residents.
Our Core Values
- 5-The figure 5 when used together
with star, that is 5 star in relation with accommodation and living
denotes Comfort, Safety and Security, Hygiene, Friendliness
and Warmth, Integration and Convenience.
- Social Responsibility - We are dedicated
and socially responsible for the well-being of the residents in providing
them with the best hospitality services.
- Teamwork - We value and recognize
the contributions of our staff, thereby, harnessing teamwork, trust
and mutual respect in our workplace
- Alliance - We collaborate well with
the authorities and our customers to foster a strong partnership in
managing the workers.
- Righteousness - We are professional
in our dealing and uphold a high standard of ethics and moral value.